Recovery Of You With Ease 2.5 Day Class | Hamilton New Zealand
Evening 26th Sept, full days 27th and 28th September
2.5 Day Class with Marilyn Bradford MSSW, MEd, CFMW.
What if recovery has nothing to do with stopping a behavior, or even getting ourselves back to a previous state?
True recovery is the process of recovering all of us, and with that, all of the possibilities for ourselves and our lives.
Most of us have greatly limited what we have decided we are and can be, particularly after certain events like divorce, death of a loved one or active addictions in ourselves or others.
True recovery allows us to see the greatness of us that has been hidden – perhaps for our whole lives. Would you be willing to discover a YOU that’s beyond anything you’ve ever imagined?
I’ve recovered from many different things in my life – divorce, abusive relationships, addiction to alcohol and cigarettes, the death of family members and friends, a chronic illness, and even some bouts with depression.
While this reality suggests we need different paths to recovering from these events, what I’ve discovered for myself and my clients of 20 + years as a psychotherapist, is that true recovery is a process of personal transformation. It is applicable to personal losses of all kinds, as it releases us from the limitations that have kept us small, contracted, and unaware of what is potentially possible for each of us.
It is not about managing symptoms, or addressing each “issue” one by one. It is a paradigm shift. Old patterns and belief systems drop away because they are incompatible with the true YOU!
This class is designed to give you the tools, techniques and information that can empower you to unlock the YOU that’s been obscured and buried by past events and choices. YOU are a gift – you have a place in the world and you deserve all the joy and happiness that’s possible.
Some Benefits you may experience from the class:
- Greater awareness and understanding of the faulty thinking, paradigms and judgments that have kept you from stepping into true recovery.
- Accurate information and practical tools and techniques that you can begin using now to empower yourself.
- New ways of working with grief and loss.
- A movement from an often-unrealized victim stance to discovering and stepping into being the creator/source of your life.
- Tools and exercises to assist you in discovering all of the parts and pieces of yourself that you have cut off or hidden or suppressed or deemed unacceptable, that actually hold the keys to some of your greatest talents and abilities.
- A greater sense of joy, ease, happiness and possibilities than you may ever have known.
- Greater confidence to make the changes you desire and create a life far greater than you may ever have imagined.
If you would like to register now and pay later please register here
Access Country Pricing Applies.
Price: $1200 NZD